social media optimization

All seo and sem talk can be found here.

social media optimization

Postby seojesica » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 pm

i want know about SMO, how to explore business from SMO, please share some experience ?
seojesica
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm



Home page

Re: social media optimization

Postby AsiaMan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 am

SMO stands for Social Media Optimization - is a process of optimizing your website in social networking sites to gain targeted traffic and popularity as well as promotion of site's product and services to provide possible conversion of leads to sales.
AsiaMan
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Philippines

Re: social media optimization

Postby seojesica » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 pm

AsiaMan wrote:SMO stands for Social Media Optimization - is a process of optimizing your website in social networking sites to gain targeted traffic and popularity as well as promotion of site's product and services to provide possible conversion of leads to sales.




How to gain targeted traffic through SMO ?
seojesica
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Re: social media optimization

Postby AsiaMan » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:20 am

seojesica wrote:
AsiaMan wrote:SMO stands for Social Media Optimization - is a process of optimizing your website in social networking sites to gain targeted traffic and popularity as well as promotion of site's product and services to provide possible conversion of leads to sales.


How to gain targeted traffic through SMO ?


You can gain targeted traffic from social media sites by creating a profile and a fan page in Facebook - in this section you can introduce your product and services by interacting with the members in online community.
AsiaMan
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 am
Location: Philippines

Re: social media optimization

Postby angelaerin » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:07 pm

by doing SMO we can promote our websites or products through social media...
angelaerin
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: social media optimization

Postby seojesica » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:12 pm

AsiaMan wrote:
seojesica wrote:
AsiaMan wrote:SMO stands for Social Media Optimization - is a process of optimizing your website in social networking sites to gain targeted traffic and popularity as well as promotion of site's product and services to provide possible conversion of leads to sales.


How to gain targeted traffic through SMO ?


You can gain targeted traffic from social media sites by creating a profile and a fan page in Facebook - in this section you can introduce your product and services by interacting with the members in online community.



Thanks, Got It. I will follow it.
seojesica
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Re: social media optimization

Postby johnniewalk » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:50 am

With the help of social media outlets you can promote your product or services to reach your targeted audience. It helps you to create a brand.
johnniewalk
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 am

Re: social media optimization

Postby seojesica » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Ok, I want to know any new social media sites available for getting huge traffic ?
seojesica
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Re: social media optimization

Postby admissionbangalore » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:29 am

Social media sites for huge traffic are:

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Pinterest
Google
Reddit
Stumbleupon
Myspace
...
---------------
The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view links.
admissionbangalore
Member
Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 am
Location: Bangalore

Re: social media optimization

Postby seojesica » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:37 pm

admissionbangalore wrote:Social media sites for huge traffic are:

Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Pinterest
Google
Reddit
Stumbleupon
Myspace
...


Ok, Got It, Any new sites available ?
seojesica
Silver Member
Silver Member
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Next

Return to SEO/SEM Talk

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron